2.0.1 gsp rendering really slow??

xmly
After upgrading to 2.0.1, I start to feel the gsp rendering really slow, especially involving with layout and template.
Anyone has same experience?
Win7 64bits prof, JDK 1.6.31, Spring Security Core 1.2.7.2

Thank you.

Re: 2.0.1 gsp rendering really slow??

xmly
Development.  Roughly 4 secs to render single Page.

Core duo 2 core and 6 g ram.
Should be powerful enough.

On Feb 25, 2012, at 11:20 AM, Stephane Maldini <[hidden email]> wrote:

Which mode : Development? Production? How much slower ? We use intensively templates and layout in our app and I didn't notice such problem yet.

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 5:11 PM, Gavin Yue <[hidden email]> wrote:
After upgrading to 2.0.1, I start to feel the gsp rendering really slow, especially involving with layout and template.
Anyone has same experience?
Win7 64bits prof, JDK 1.6.31, Spring Security Core 1.2.7.2

Thank you.

--
Stéphane MALDINI

Re: 2.0.1 gsp rendering really slow??

xmly
Sorry.
I figure out that the problem is caused by one JavaScript fie.  The load of this file slows down the page rendering.
It is not Grails fault at all.
Thank you.