Quantcast

2.0.1: order of fields for scaffolding is broken?

2.0.1: order of fields for scaffolding is broken?

Robert La Ferla-2
I think the order of fields for scaffolding is broken in 2.0.1.  Has anyone else seen this problem?  I know it worked in earlier 1.x versions.

From the docs:

Customizing the Generated Views
The views adapt to Validation constraints. For example you can change the order that fields appear in the views simply by re-ordering the constraints in the builder:

Re: 2.0.1: order of fields for scaffolding is broken?

Robert Fletcher-2
I have seen this before but I thought I'd fixed it before Grails
2.0.0. Can you raise a JIRA with an example?

Re: 2.0.1: order of fields for scaffolding is broken?

Robert La Ferla-2
This may happen with MongoDB.  I will file a ticket.