2.1.2 - loaded.CurrentLiveVersion - Unexpected exception whilst ....

2.1.2 - loaded.CurrentLiveVersion - Unexpected exception whilst ....

longwa
Since updating to 2.1.2 from 2.1.1, I get this message anytime I change any Grails artifact:

ERROR loaded.CurrentLiveVersion - Unexpected exception whilst trying to call the static initializer on resources

I see http://jira.grails.org/browse/GRAILS-9600 references this for 2.2RC1 but I'm using 2.1.2. I'm assuming it might be something backported (probably the reloading agent changes).

Any side-effects from this? I assume maybe my changes to resources.groovy aren't going to live-reload?

-Aaron

Re: 2.1.2 - loaded.CurrentLiveVersion - Unexpected exception whilst ....

masqu
I met the same problem! It made me very upset.

Re: 2.1.2 - loaded.CurrentLiveVersion - Unexpected exception whilst ....

mmorett
I'm seeing the same messages as well.  And yes, it was only after upgrading to 2.1.2, which I did two days ago.   I don't see any side effects from it.  The app seems to still work fine.  But it is concerning to see this.

Re: 2.1.2 - loaded.CurrentLiveVersion - Unexpected exception whilst ....

Graeme Rocher
Administrator
We will be releasing 2.1.3 shortly to address this

Cheers

http://www.springsource.com