2 grails applications, 1 data store

Brian Lawson
I now have 2 grails applications with a common data class shared using an inline plugin.
1 app is for user entry, and the other is for admin purposes.

Here is my questions:
1.  When testing both applications (one is on 8080 and the other is on 8082), how do I point them to the same location for the data storage?

2.  When I'm ready for production, how do I point these apps to an oracle table which I'll be using?