Quantcast

A lot of failing tests and functionalities after upgrade to 2.4.3

A lot of failing tests and functionalities after upgrade to 2.4.3

droggo
Hi, plenty of tests and functionalities of our apps fail after upgrade from 2.4.2 to 2.4.3.
This is mostly caused by command objects with methods which names start with "getXxx". They are treated as validatable not nullable properties. Not only command object has errors on those 'properties' but sometimes also database queries are called just to check if method returns something. This seems like a big change and probably not only for our apps. Is this not to dangerous change? Maybe 'transient' methods should be supported in @Validateable objects?

thanks, droggo