A triviality or two regarding help option

A triviality or two regarding help option

Russel Winder
I spotted that when you type "grails --help" you get the help message
but the first line is:

/home/users/russel/Checkouts/grails/ant/bin/ant [script options]
[options] [target [target2 [target3] ..]]

which is a little off-putting as I wanted help on invoking Grails not
Ant !

I am not convinced sending out the ant help message is the right thing
to do.

The message being output has the second column fixed to some width which
is quite narrow.  Wouldn't it be better to just let the terminal do any
wrap around / line break so that those of us who use wide terminals -- I
generally have mine set to 150x40 -- don't have narrow column display.

(Sorry, I don't have time just now to provide a patch.)

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder                +44 20 7585 2200