ANN: Appfog has released their pricing

tomas lin
If you're looking for a CloudFoundry enabled enviroment, Appfog has
released their pricing and it looks really compelling.

https://console.appfog.com/pricing

You get the essential Cloud Foundry.com setup for free ( 2 Gigs, as
many apps as you want with 50 gigs of transfer, 1 Gb db ).

I recommend checking it out as an alternative to JetElastic, Heroku
and Cloudbees for your grails deploys.

Re: ANN: Appfog has released their pricing

David
Thanks, works great for my simple app.

Installed the Cloud Foundry Integration plugin (http://grails.org/plugin/cloud-foundry), configured my appfog credentials and:

$ grails prod cf-push

et voilà!

On Saturday den 28 July 2012 at 10.57, Tomas Lin wrote:

> If you're looking for a CloudFoundry enabled enviroment, Appfog has
> released their pricing and it looks really compelling.
>
> https://console.appfog.com/pricing
>
> You get the essential Cloud Foundry.com (http://Foundry.com) setup for free ( 2 Gigs, as
> many apps as you want with 50 gigs of transfer, 1 Gb db ).
>
> I recommend checking it out as an alternative to JetElastic, Heroku
> and Cloudbees for your grails deploys.

Re: ANN: Appfog has released their pricing

micke_
Do appfog support versions other than Grails 2.0.3 ?

On 30 July 2012 09:43, David Tiselius <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks, works great for my simple app.

Installed the Cloud Foundry Integration plugin (http://grails.org/plugin/cloud-foundry), configured my appfog credentials and:

$ grails prod cf-push

et voilà!

On Saturday den 28 July 2012 at 10.57, Tomas Lin wrote:
> If you're looking for a CloudFoundry enabled enviroment, Appfog has
> released their pricing and it looks really compelling.
>
> https://console.appfog.com/pricing
>
> You get the essential Cloud Foundry.com (http://Foundry.com) setup for free ( 2 Gigs, as
> many apps as you want with 50 gigs of transfer, 1 Gb db ).
>
> I recommend checking it out as an alternative to JetElastic, Heroku
> and Cloudbees for your grails deploys.

Re: ANN: Appfog has released their pricing

David

I'm on 2.1 with the cloud-foundry plugin.

/David
- on the phone