Quantcast

ANN: GORM for Riak

Jon Brisbin-2
Thanks to a lot of help from SpringSource and Basho, I was able to push the 1.0.0.M1 release of the Grails plugin and GORM for Riak today.

In addition to the GORM layer, the Riak plugin gives Grails apps access to the Spring Data RiakTemplate object:

The Grails plugin also adds ad hoc Map/Reduce support to entities:

def result = Person.mapreduce.execute([map: [source: "function(v){ ...do M/R logic... return [result]; }"]])

The source is on GitHub:

https://github.com/grails/inconsequential

Jon Brisbin
Portal Webmaster