Quantcast

[ANN] Geb 0.9.0 is available.

marcin.erdmann
Hi everybody,

Some of you have probably already noticed that Geb 0.9.0 is now
available but we still owe you a proper announcement.

Please have a look at new features, fixes and braking changes for this
release listed here: http://www.gebish.org/manual/current/project.html#090.

We would also like to bring to your attention a breaking change that
should be keept in mind when migrating: Browser's to(Class<? extends
Page>) method now changes the page on the browser and _verifies the at
checker_ of that page in a single method call. You should use via() if
you need the old behaviour of to() method (see
http://www.gebish.org/manual/current/browser.html#at_checking for details).

Cheers,

Team Geb.