ANN: Grails 2.0.4 Released

Jeff Brown-4
Hi all,

We have released Grails 2.0.4.

Grails 2.0.4 comes with numerous bug fixes and improvements (see
http://grails.org/2.0.4+Release+Notes)

We look forward to your feedback.  Keep the feature requests and bug
reports coming!

Cheers!

Jeff
--
Jeff Brown
SpringSource

Autism Strikes 1 in 166
Find The Cause ~ Find The Cure
http://www.autismspeaks.org/

Re: ANN: Grails 2.0.4 Released

MLoe
We use Grails 2.0.3 without any problems.
Should we update to Grails 2.0.4 or is it ok to wait forGrails 2.1.
What is the recommended practice?

Re: ANN: Grails 2.0.4 Released

Paolo DiCanio
There doesn't seem to be an Ubuntu package for 2.0.4 available yet, is this in the pipeline?

Re: ANN: Grails 2.0.4 Released

Graeme Rocher
Administrator
The Ubuntu package is not maintained by the Grails team, I believe it
is maintained by Marco Vermeulen

Cheers

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 11:29 AM, Paolo DiCanio <[hidden email]> wrote:

> There doesn't seem to be an Ubuntu package for 2.0.4 available yet, is this
> in the pipeline?

http://www.springsource.com

Re: ANN: Grails 2.0.4 Released

Paolo DiCanio
Marco indicated (on Twitter) that the 2.0.4 and 2.1-RC2 Ubuntu packages should be available from this evening