ANN: Grails 2.3.1 Released

Graeme Rocher-2
Hi all,

We are pleased the announce the release of Grails 2.3.1. This release includes numerous bug fixes and improvements. See the release notes for further information at http://grails.org/2.3.1+Release+Notes

Note that if you are upgrading from Grails 2.3.0 and you use the Hibernate plugin you will need to update to version 3.6.10.2 of the plugin. In BuildConfig:

compile ':hibernate:3.6.10.2'

Thanks to all those who contributed to the release! Please report any issues to JIRA|http://jira.grails.org/browse/GRAILS

Enjoy!

SpringSource

SpringSource

SpringSource

Re: ANN: Grails 2.3.1 Released

zyro
awesome, thanks.

zyro

> We are pleased the announce the release of Grails 2.3.1. This release
> includes numerous bug fixes and improvements. See the release notes for
> further information at http://grails.org/2.3.1+Release+Notes
>
> Note that if you are upgrading from Grails 2.3.0 and you use the
> Hibernate plugin you will need to update to version 3.6.10.2 of the
> plugin. In BuildConfig:
>
> compile ':hibernate:3.6.10.2'
>
> Thanks to all those who contributed to the release! Please report any
> issues to JIRA|http://jira.grails.org/browse/GRAILS
>
> Enjoy!
>
> --
> Graeme Rocher
> Grails Project Lead
> SpringSource

Re: ANN: Grails 2.3.1 Released

Mauro
Thanks for your great job.

On 17 October 2013 21:22, zyro <[hidden email]> wrote:
awesome, thanks.

zyro

> We are pleased the announce the release of Grails 2.3.1. This release
> includes numerous bug fixes and improvements. See the release notes for
> further information at http://grails.org/2.3.1+Release+Notes
>
> Note that if you are upgrading from Grails 2.3.0 and you use the
> Hibernate plugin you will need to update to version 3.6.10.2 of the
> plugin. In BuildConfig:
>
> compile ':hibernate:3.6.10.2'
>
> Thanks to all those who contributed to the release! Please report any
> issues to JIRA|http://jira.grails.org/browse/GRAILS
>
> Enjoy!
>
> --
> Graeme Rocher
> Grails Project Lead
> SpringSource

RE: ANN: Grails 2.3.1 Released

netwiser
Excellent! Thanks for all you have done!

James