ANN: Grails 3.0 Released

Graeme Rocher-2
Dear Groovy / Grails Community,

We are pleased to announce the release of Grails 3.0!

You can find out more information about the release here:

https://github.com/grails/grails-core/releases/tag/v3.0.0

I have written a blog post about the release and the current status:

http://grails.io/post/115110650393/grails-3-0-released-and-the-road-ahead

Thanks to all those who contributed to the release.

Enjoy!

Re: ANN: Grails 3.0 Released

zyro
congratulations and thanks.

zyro

> We are pleased to announce the release of Grails 3.0!
>
> You can find out more information about the release here:
>
> https://github.com/grails/grails-core/releases/tag/v3.0.0
>
> I have written a blog post about the release and the current status:
>
> http://grails.io/post/115110650393/grails-3-0-released-and-the-road-ahead
>
> Thanks to all those who contributed to the release.
>
> Enjoy!

Re: ANN: Grails 3.0 Released

José Vilmar Estácio de Souza
Great job, congratulations to everyone who participated directly or
indirectly.

That's what I can say at this time.
Thank you for this excellent framework.

--
José Vilmar Estácio de Souza

Re: ANN: Grails 3.0 Released

Antonio de la Torre
I can not imagine how hard was for you these past months.

And in time to present it next week in Greach! See you all there.

Congratulations! :-)

--
Twitter: @adelatorrefoss