[ANN] Grails Fitnesse Plugin 1.0 Released

[ANN] Grails Fitnesse Plugin 1.0 Released

Erik Pragt
Hello all,

I wanted to let you know that we have released version 1.0 of the Grails Fitnesse Plugin (http://www.grails.org/plugin/fitnesse)

Fitnesse (http://www.fitnesse.org) is a popular open source testing framework, which can be used to test applications on a requirement level. This fills  the gap between functional testing and unit testing. Also, Fitnesse makes it possible to do Acceptance Test Driven Development, making it a platform of choice for TDD enthusiasts.

The 1.0 release brings the following features:
* Feature: Support for GivWenZen
* Bugfix: Fixed the tutorial documentation (thanks Pierre D. Tremblay!)
* Bugfix: Fixed the dependency resolution of libraries (thanks Steef de Bruijn)
* Bugfix: Fixed plugin scopes (thanks Steef de Bruijn)

While we believe the plugin is very stable and quite feature complete, we intend to support this plugin for a long time. So if you have any questions, remarks, etc, please let me know and we will incorporate it into the next release.

Kind regards,

Marcin Erdmann & Erik Pragt
http://www.jworks.nl

Re: [ANN] Grails Fitnesse Plugin 1.0 Released

burtbeckwith
Congrats on the 1.0 release!

Burt