Quantcast

[ANN] GrailsFlow 1.0.12 released (Workflow and Process Engine)

[ANN] GrailsFlow 1.0.12 released (Workflow and Process Engine)

July Antonicheva
Hello,

I am happy to announce the release of GrailsFlow-1.0.12, an open
source workflow and business process engine.

To get more info, please check http://www.grailsflow.org/.

GrailsFlow 1.0.12 includes new features and bug fixes and is available
as a plugin and as a standalone application.

We were working a lot after release Grailsflow-1.0 and in list of developed/adjusted tasks are:
   - solved problems with deadlocks and synchronization
   - increased performance for worklist retrieving
   - improved logging and scalability
   - introduced protocolling for process nodes execution
   - CSV and Excel exporting for started processes
   - moved node execution in separate thread
   - adjusted process scheduling
   - updated examples and tests
   - JQuery as JavaScript provider
   - support for Grails-1.3.7
   - fixed bugs

We promise not to delay the next release that supports Grails-2.x and contain new interesting
features, updates and fixes, also I'm pleased to answer all your questions (use Nabble and Grailsflow forum).

Your feedback is highly appreciated and we hope will speed up our development. :)

With Best Regards,
July Antonicheva

Re: [ANN] GrailsFlow 1.0.12 released (Workflow and Process Engine)

michael astreiko
Hello July,

Cool! Congrats!

> Hello,

> I am happy to announce the release of GrailsFlow-1.0.12, an open
> source workflow and business process engine.

> To get more info, please check http://www.grailsflow.org/.

> GrailsFlow 1.0.12 includes new features and bug fixes and is available
> as a plugin and as a standalone application.

> We were working a lot after release Grailsflow-1.0 and in list of
> developed/adjusted tasks are:
>    - solved problems with deadlocks and synchronization
>    - increased performance for worklist retrieving
>    - improved logging and scalability
>    - introduced protocolling for process nodes execution
>    - CSV and Excel exporting for started processes
>    - moved node execution in separate thread
>    - adjusted process scheduling
>    - updated examples and tests
>    - JQuery as JavaScript provider
>    - support for Grails-1.3.7
>    - fixed bugs

> We promise not to delay the next release that supports Grails-2.x and
> contain new interesting
> features, updates and fixes, also I'm pleased to answer all your questions
> (use Nabble and Grailsflow forum).
>
> Your feedback is highly appreciated and we hope will speed up our
> development. :)

> With Best Regards,
> July Antonicheva

Best regards,