[ANN] Groovy 2.2.2

melix
Hi folks!

The Groovy team is pleased to announce the release of Groovy 2.2.2. It's a new bugfix release for the 2.2.X series.

Please take a look at the release notes for a detailed changelog: https://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10242&version=19832

This version took more time to release than regular due to our big infrastructure changes (described here: http://groovy.329449.n5.nabble.com/ANN-Groovy-infrastructure-update-td5718415.html).

With regard to that, we would like to thank Jetbrains which is now sponsoring our CI server. Also, a big thank you to Baruch Sadogursky, Yoav Landman and the JFrog team, who took a lot of their time to improve their Artifactory, TeamCity and Bintray integration for our needs. We now have a very slick release procedure which should make things much easier for the next releases.

   * The distribution is now hosted on Bintray: https://bintray.com/groovy/maven/groovy/2.2.2/view/files
   * Or you can download the release using the links from the usual place: http://groovy.codehaus.org/Download
   * Documentation can be found here: http://beta.groovy-lang.org/docs/groovy-2.2.2/html/

As this release was made with a brand new publishing architecture, we'd appreciate feedback if you find anything suspicious with regards to the artifacts (in particular, Maven artifacts). The release is already available through JCenter (http://jcenter.bintray.com/) and should be available on Central within the next hours.

Last but not least, thanks to all the contributors, keep the pull requests coming!
--
Cédric Champeau
SpringSource - Pivotal