[ANN] Groovy Weekly #69

Guillaume Laforge-2
Hi all,

A pretty early morning release of Groovy Weekly #69 this time!

Lots to read, as this is two weeks worth of items :-)

Please don't forget to subscribe to the new Groovy mailing-lists, and to update your bookmarks regarding our bug tracker, our new Github mirror, etc.

Keep on groovy-ing!

--
Guillaume Laforge
Groovy Project Manager