[ANN] Second release candidate for Groovy 2.4

[ANN] Second release candidate for Groovy 2.4

Guillaume Laforge-2
Hi all,

Again best wishes for 2015 to you all, and let's start the year with a new release candidate for Groovy 2.4!

In this release, we fixed a handful of issues that have been reported against RC-1.
You can refer to the JIRA change log for more details:

You can download Groovy at the usual place (and through GVM in a few minutes):

Thanks to all those who tested our first RC, and if you haven't had this opportunity yet, please spend a short moment trying this second RC within your project and report any finding, so that we can ensure 2.4 is a rock solid release!

--
Guillaume Laforge
Groovy Project Manager