[ANN] Simbo - Real Estate Agencies Platform

[ANN] Simbo - Real Estate Agencies Platform

lucastex
Hi all,

I've just released Blanq's new SaaS product. It is called SIMBO and it is a web-based platform for real estate agencies and individual agents.

You can reach it at www.simbo.com.br and a demo site it is available at demo.simbo.com.br :]

The website / backoffice is 100% grails based using a multi tenant architecture!
The infrastructure is 100% Amazon, using a lot of their services such as EC2, EBC, S3, ELB, Cloudfront, S3, Cloudwatch, SES, Route53 and others!

Check it out, and give me the feedback :)

Thanks all!

[]s,

Lucas Teixeira

Re: [ANN] Simbo - Real Estate Agencies Platform

lucastex
Forgot to mention :)

It is in Brazilian Portuguese :P

[]s,

Lucas Teixeira

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 7:45 AM, Lucas F. A. Teixeira <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I've just released Blanq's new SaaS product. It is called SIMBO and it is a web-based platform for real estate agencies and individual agents.

You can reach it at www.simbo.com.br and a demo site it is available at demo.simbo.com.br :]

The website / backoffice is 100% grails based using a multi tenant architecture!
The infrastructure is 100% Amazon, using a lot of their services such as EC2, EBC, S3, ELB, Cloudfront, S3, Cloudwatch, SES, Route53 and others!

Check it out, and give me the feedback :)

Thanks all!

[]s,

Lucas Teixeira

Re: [ANN] Simbo - Real Estate Agencies Platform

Graeme Rocher
Administrator
Very cool stuff

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 12:45 PM, Lucas F. A. Teixeira
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I've just released Blanq's new SaaS product. It is called SIMBO and it is a
> web-based platform for real estate agencies and individual agents.
> You can reach it at www.simbo.com.br and a demo site it is available at
> demo.simbo.com.br :]
> The website / backoffice is 100% grails based using a multi tenant
> architecture!
> The infrastructure is 100% Amazon, using a lot of their services such as
> EC2, EBC, S3, ELB, Cloudfront, S3, Cloudwatch, SES, Route53 and others!
> Check it out, and give me the feedback :)
> Thanks all!
> []s,
>
> Lucas Teixeira
> twitter.com/lucastex

http://www.springsource.com

Re: [ANN] Simbo - Real Estate Agencies Platform

Gringo
Pretty impressive. Maby You could share some materials used to master the technologies that you mentioned. I miss some tutorials of making large grails applications as I have already heard grails is no good for large apps.
It could be usefull to show how to do some more complicated things not just the Hobbub which is not kinda complicated issue :)
Nevertheless very educational :D

Re: [ANN] Simbo - Real Estate Agencies Platform

bdrhoa
Very nice! Definitely a success story.
---------------------------
www.maf.org/rhoads
www.ontherhoads.org

Lucas Teixeira

Lucas Teixeira

Re: [ANN] Simbo - Real Estate Agencies Platform

lucastex
Thanks everybody for the kind words.

So great to see all the work live now :)

[]s,

Lucas Teixeira

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 6:01 PM, Muhammet S. AYDIN <[hidden email]> wrote:
yeah, definitely awesome. congrats!

2011/7/13 Lucas F. A. Teixeira <[hidden email]>

Hi all,

I've just released Blanq's new SaaS product. It is called SIMBO and it is a web-based platform for real estate agencies and individual agents.

You can reach it at www.simbo.com.br and a demo site it is available at demo.simbo.com.br :]

The website / backoffice is 100% grails based using a multi tenant architecture!
The infrastructure is 100% Amazon, using a lot of their services such as EC2, EBC, S3, ELB, Cloudfront, S3, Cloudwatch, SES, Route53 and others!

Check it out, and give me the feedback :)

Thanks all!

[]s,

Lucas Teixeira

Re: [ANN] Simbo - Real Estate Agencies Platform

Arian Pasquali
congrats Lucas
the project is really amazing, well done
very nice ui and ux

i'm brazilian too and its great to see your work
it is inspiring.

congrats
Arian

Em 13/07/2011, às 18:42, Lucas F. A. Teixeira escreveu:

[...]

by the way,

if you are interested in, there is a huge turkish market for this.  you can have a huge impact in there.

2011/7/14 Arian Pasquali <[hidden email]>
[...]

drosowsk
Hi Lucas,
this looks very interesting indeed, both the concept and the technology. Any chance to get the platform open sourced? ...  ;-)

Thanks for sharing,
Daniel
Agrenon GmbH
www.agrenon.com

Re: [ANN] Simbo - Real Estate Agencies Platform

lucastex
Hi Arian,

Feel free to contact me in pvt if you want to talk more about it :)

Thanks,

[]s,

Lucas Teixeira

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 8:34 PM, Arian Pasquali <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hi Daniel,

At this moment not, due all the investment made on it.
Maybe when the service reach some level of maturity / rentability we can think about it.

Thanks again,

[]s,

Lucas Teixeira

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 6:21 AM, drosowsk <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Lucas,
this looks very interesting indeed, both the concept and the technology. Any
chance to get the platform open sourced? ...  ;-)

Thanks for sharing,
Daniel

-----
Agrenon GmbH
www.agrenon.com

Re: [ANN] Simbo - Real Estate Agencies Platform

jcolombo
Very good project in every respect. It's an interesting proyect B2B.
It's good moment for that! (real state boom & mundial cup)

Enviei uma mensagem privada a proposta.

Jorge
BA, Argentina
regards