[ANN] Spring Security OAuth2 Provider Release

[ANN] Spring Security OAuth2 Provider Release

bksaville

(Sorry for the list spam for plugin releases this week)

Just a small note that I officially released the 1.0.0.M5 of the oauth2 provider plugin.  Thanks to a very helpful hint from musketyr, I was able to get default URL mappings in there (so the URL mappings don’t have to be modified manually).   I also added the ability to configure clients in the Config.groovy (or external config) and the confirm view is installed by default, so it gives a much better experience out of the box.  As always, feel free to submit issues and/or fork the project and submit pull requests!

Thanks,

Brian