ANN: grails-quartz plugin 1.0 released!

Ryan Vanderwerf
Thanks Vitalii for of your hard work! Things finally feel stable enough
to call it 1.0. Please let us know if you run into any issues!

https://github.com/grails-plugins/grails-quartz/

Cheers,

Ryan

Re: ANN: grails-quartz plugin 1.0 released!

zyro
thanks to all involved in making that release happen!

> Thanks Vitalii for of your hard work! Things finally feel stable enough
> to call it 1.0. Please let us know if you run into any issues!
>
> https://github.com/grails-plugins/grails-quartz/
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ryan

Re: ANN: grails-quartz plugin 1.0 released!

Graeme Rocher-2
Congrats! Awesome plugin :-)

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 7:24 PM, zyro <[hidden email]> wrote:
thanks to all involved in making that release happen!

> Thanks Vitalii for of your hard work! Things finally feel stable enough
> to call it 1.0. Please let us know if you run into any issues!
>
> https://github.com/grails-plugins/grails-quartz/
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ryan

SpringSource

Re: ANN: grails-quartz plugin 1.0 released!

Jeff Scadden
Any reason why the plugin didn't upgrade to quartz 2.2.1?
2.2.1 has a bug fix for simple triggers that we need.

compile("org.quartz-scheduler:quartz:2.2.0")

On Nov 5, 2013, at 1:50 AM, Graeme Rocher <[hidden email]> wrote:

Congrats! Awesome plugin :-)

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 7:24 PM, zyro <[hidden email]> wrote:
thanks to all involved in making that release happen!

> Thanks Vitalii for of your hard work! Things finally feel stable enough
> to call it 1.0. Please let us know if you run into any issues!
>
> https://github.com/grails-plugins/grails-quartz/
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ryan

SpringSource

Re: ANN: grails-quartz plugin 1.0 released!

Vitalii Samolovskikh aka Kefir
No reason. We will upgrade in next version.

Which bug do you mean?

On 05.11.2013 21:46, Jeff Scadden wrote:
Any reason why the plugin didn't upgrade to quartz 2.2.1?
2.2.1 has a bug fix for simple triggers that we need.

compile("org.quartz-scheduler:quartz:2.2.0")

On Nov 5, 2013, at 1:50 AM, Graeme Rocher <[hidden email]> wrote:

Congrats! Awesome plugin :-)

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 7:24 PM, zyro <[hidden email]> wrote:
thanks to all involved in making that release happen!

> Thanks Vitalii for of your hard work! Things finally feel stable enough
> to call it 1.0. Please let us know if you run into any issues!
>
> https://github.com/grails-plugins/grails-quartz/
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ryan

SpringSource

RE: ANN: grails-quartz plugin 1.0 released!

Ryan Vanderwerf
Good to know, we can put that in the next release!

Ryan
Any reason why the plugin didn't upgrade to quartz 2.2.1?
2.2.1 has a bug fix for simple triggers that we need.

compile("org.quartz-scheduler:quartz:2.2.0")

On Nov 5, 2013, at 1:50 AM, Graeme Rocher <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:

Congrats! Awesome plugin :-)

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 7:24 PM, zyro <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
thanks to all involved in making that release happen!

> Thanks Vitalii for of your hard work! Things finally feel stable enough
> to call it 1.0. Please let us know if you run into any issues!
>
> https://github.com/grails-plugins/grails-quartz/
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ryan

SpringSource

RE: ANN: grails-quartz plugin 1.0 released!

bryangcampbell
https://jira.terracotta.org/jira/browse/QTZ-386

That's the issue in Quartz 2.2.1 that has been resolved that we are running
into periodically. When it hits, it is preventing our app from starting up.

We seem to have to issue a couple times a month, so it would be nice if we
could get the fix. Is it easiest to just submit a pull request, updating the
Quartz dependency?

RE: ANN: grails-quartz plugin 1.0 released!

bryangcampbell
This is the issue in Quartz 2.2.1 that has been resolved that we are running into periodically. When it hits, it is preventing our app from starting up.

https://jira.terracotta.org/jira/browse/QTZ-386

We seem to have to issue a couple times a month, so it would be nice if we could get the fix. Is it easiest to just submit a pull request, updating the Quartz dependency?

RE: ANN: grails-quartz plugin 1.0 released!

burtbeckwith
Until there's a new plugin release you can add the dependency in your app's BuildConfig.groovy and it will evict the plugin's version.

Burt

bryangcampbell wrote
This is the issue in Quartz 2.2.1 that has been resolved that we are running into periodically. When it hits, it is preventing our app from starting up.

https://jira.terracotta.org/jira/browse/QTZ-386

We seem to have to issue a couple times a month, so it would be nice if we could get the fix. Is it easiest to just submit a pull request, updating the Quartz dependency?

RE: ANN: grails-quartz plugin 1.0 released!

longwa
Are the templates included with the plugin out of date? I tried upgrading but I'm having an issue with one of the JDBC tables:

org.quartz.JobPersistenceException: Couldn't acquire next trigger: ORA-00904: "SCHED_TIME": invalid identifier

Looks like SCHED_TIME should be on the qrtz_fired_triggers table, but it's not there in the tables_oracle.sql included with the plugin. If I download Quart, the tables_oracle.sql has the needed columns.

-Aaron