Quantcast

Angular Profile: tests take long time to run

Angular Profile: tests take long time to run

PaulWaldo
Hi all,

I'm playing around with the Angular profile using Grails 3.1.4.  I have created a new project with a few domain objects and controllers plus one unit test.  I was surprised to see that it took about 30 seconds to run that one unit test.  Most of the time taken was in the karmaRun part of the process.  30+ seconds to run tests seems like a real impediment to running tests frequently.  Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Paul