Angular2 Example

João Paulo Rubia
Hi,

I'm interested in using the angular2 profile but I'm not finding any examples, mainly for creating the client side. Would anyone have something to help me?

Re: Angular2 Example

bgoetzmann
Hi,

You can have a look at my project odelia-gina-angular2 on Bitbucket: it is a Grails 3.2.2 project that demonstrates a Todo like application developed with the Grails Angular 2 profile.

Hope it helps you,

Cheers,

Bertrand

Re: Angular2 Example

João Paulo Rubia
Hi Bertrand, thanks!

But I still have a question: is there no dynamic scaffolding for Angular2? Do we have to write the whole code?
Thanks for your help.