AngularJS scaffold and Grails 2.2.1

ggascoigne
I've been trying to get a sample app working with Rob Fletcher's angular scaffold plugin (https://github.com/robfletcher/grails-angular-scaffolding), but I'm really not getting very far.

Has anyone used this recently and had any success with it?

I'm getting a javascript error on a pretty simple example and I'm wondering what I misconfigured.

  • grails create-app grails-angular
  • cd grails-angular
  • cp -r <path>/grails-angular-scaffolding lib/angular-scaffolding-1.0-SNAPSHOT
  • add
    • grails.plugin.location.'angular-scaffolding'='lib/angular-scaffolding-1.0-SNAPSHOT'
    • to BuildConfig
  • grails add-domain grails.angular.Book
  • grails ng-install-templates
  • grails ng-generate-all grails.angular.Book
  • grails run-app

gives me

Error: No module: grailsService
http://localhost:8080/static/plugins/angular-scaffolding-1.0-SNAPSHOT/js/angular/angular-1.0.6.js
Line 1104

Any suggestions?  Sadly the demo examples are all down otherwise I'd just look at the generated code and see what's different and perhaps get a clue that way.

Guy

Re: AngularJS scaffold and Grails 2.2.1

basejump (Josh)
We are setting up a sample app and new plugin here that is loosely based on Rob's work.
Will be committing more over the next couple of days. It may not be "angular" pretty yet but we have an angular expert coming on board next week to clean things up. might want to keep an eye on it as it may be helpful.

On Jun 13, 2013, at 10:53 AM, Guy Gascoigne-Piggford wrote:

[...]

davide.cavestro
this plugin looks very promising: what's its status
I'm going to start the development of an internal application for my employer, so there would be some room to experiment.
So far I've slightly adapted the current github version in order to publish the packaged plugin into my local maven cache using grails 2.2.3 (namely, I've readded some maven repos, added the resources plugin and updated the release one).
Now: is there any first steps tutorial before digging into details?

Cheers
Davide

basejump (Josh) wrote
We are setting up a sample app and new plugin here that is loosely based on Rob's work.
https://github.com/9ci/grails-angle-grinder