[Ann] Postgresql-Extensions plugin: hiberate 4, json,...

[Ann] Postgresql-Extensions plugin: hiberate 4, json,...

lmivan
Hi all!,

In case you missed the announcement last week the plugin now supports hibernate 4. The plugin still supports hibernate 3.

This week we've released a new version that supports postgresql json native type field and now we're working on creating new criterias for json fields.

Alonso is also working in the postgresql range field and we hope we can release new versions of the plugin during the next week.

All these features are going to be compatible both with Hibernate 4 and Hibernate 3.

You can check all the documentation at: https://github.com/kaleidos/grails-postgresql-extensions

Regards, Iván.