Announcing The New Home For Grails

Jeff Scott Brown
We are really excited to announce that Object Computing Inc. based in St. Louis MO is the new home for Grails.

http://t.co/AVnhxwHXJL

This is huge and I am really optimistic about what we are going to be able to do under the OCI umbrella.  Great things are coming.

Jeff
--
Jeff Scott Brown
[hidden email]

Autism Strikes 1 in 166
Find The Cause ~ Find The Cure
http://www.autismspeaks.org/

Re: Announcing The New Home For Grails

Henrique Lobo Weissmann
Awesome!

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 5:31 PM, Jeff Scott Brown <[hidden email]> wrote:
We are really excited to announce that Object Computing Inc. based in St. Louis MO is the new home for Grails.

http://t.co/AVnhxwHXJL

This is huge and I am really optimistic about what we are going to be able to do under the OCI umbrella.  Great things are coming.

Jeff
--
Jeff Scott Brown
[hidden email]

Autism Strikes 1 in 166
Find The Cause ~ Find The Cure
http://www.autismspeaks.org/

Henrique Lobo Weissmann (Kico)
(55) 31 9226-0459
http://devkico.itexto.com.br
http://www.twitter.com/loboweissmann

Re: Announcing The New Home For Grails

Dominic Fui Dodzi-Nusenu
Finally, the news we have all been waiting for... Congrats

On 04/09/2015 10:35 PM, Sergio Michels wrote:
iCongrats!

--
[...]

Fui Nusenu
twitter: @daptordarattler

Re: Announcing The New Home For Grails

zyro
relieved to read those news. keep on!

> We are really excited to announce that Object Computing Inc. based in St. Louis MO is the new home for Grails.
>
> http://t.co/AVnhxwHXJL
>
> This is huge and I am really optimistic about what we are going to be able to do under the OCI umbrella.  Great things are coming.
>

> Jeff
> --
> Jeff Scott Brown
> [hidden email]
>
> Autism Strikes 1 in 166
> Find The Cause ~ Find The Cure
> http://www.autismspeaks.org/

Re: Announcing The New Home For Grails

Anders Kristian Andersen
Super
Exactly Grails needs a strong partner that makes "business systems"
That can manage to have "the" grails team..
Congratulations
/Anders

Re: Announcing The New Home For Grails

Robert Oschwald
Fantastic news!
Congrats to this decision!

> Am 09.04.2015 um 22:31 schrieb Jeff Scott Brown <[hidden email]>:
>
> We are really excited to announce that Object Computing Inc. based in St. Louis MO is the new home for Grails.
>
> http://t.co/AVnhxwHXJL
>
> This is huge and I am really optimistic about what we are going to be able to do under the OCI umbrella.  Great things are coming.
>

> Jeff
> --
> Jeff Scott Brown
> [hidden email]
>
> Autism Strikes 1 in 166
> Find The Cause ~ Find The Cure
> http://www.autismspeaks.org/

Re: Announcing The New Home For Grails

Göran Ehrsson-2
This is great news for the Grails community. Congratulations!

And I'm personally happy because this could mean even more focus on business apps, and that suits me very well. ;-)

/Göran Ehrsson, @goeh