Another field at Spring Security Core login page

Another field at Spring Security Core login page

Felipe Coutinho-2
Hello,

I need to put another login field at Spring Security Core login page and validate it. So, my login page will look like this:
Username: ______
Password: ______
Another password: _________
But I don't know were can I get the value of "Another password" and validate it.

Thank you,

Felipe.

--
Felipe Leal Coutinho
Website | Linkedin  | Facebook | Twitter

Softaware Soluções em Informática - Sócio-Administrador / Owner
Website | Linkedin  | Facebook | Twitter

Re: Another field at Spring Security Core login page

burtbeckwith
See this thread: http://grails.1312388.n4.nabble.com/Grails-Spring-Core-Security-Adding-ACCOUNT-field-for-authentication-td3027722.html

Burt