Another question

Sergio Rafael Gianazza
This question is not a technical problem, I wondering if you know a
big application that is using grails. Just to know how much people is
using grails.

Thanks.

--
:: Sergio Rafael Gianazza
::    [hidden email]
::
::         -Le Corbusier, 1923

Re: Another question

graemer
On 4/25/06, Sergio Rafael Gianazza <[hidden email]> wrote:
> This question is not a technical problem, I wondering if you know a
> big application that is using grails. Just to know how much people is
> using grails.

Not yet no :-) but a large proportion of the code is re-use of
existing libraries like Hibernate, Spring MVC etc. and I can name
quite a few that use those

I'm using it for a project at work at the moment which should have a
fairly large user base

> Thanks.
>
> --
> :: Sergio Rafael Gianazza
> ::    [hidden email]
> ::
> ::You employ stone, wood and concrete, and with this materials you
> ::build houses and palaces. That is construction. Ingenuity is at work.
> ::But suddenly you touch my heart, you do me good, I am happy and
> ::I say "This is beautiful." That is Architecture.
> ::
> ::                                                   -Le Corbusier, 1923

Re: Another question

Sergio Rafael Gianazza
:) thanks. We want to use Grails too, so we are developing a small
application....

--
:: Sergio Rafael Gianazza
::    [hidden email]