Quantcast

Apache Commons IO 2.0.1

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Apache Commons IO 2.0.1

Robert La Ferla-6
Can someone please upgrade Apache Commons IO from 1.4 to 2.0.1 in next
release of Grails?  The current 1.4 version cannot handle copying of
files > 2GB.  Version 2.x fixes this.

--
- --
Robert La Ferla
VP Engineering
OMS SafeHarbor

This message (and any attachments) contains confidential information and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action based on this message, is strictly prohibited.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:

    http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Apache Commons IO 2.0.1

Glaucio Guerra
What is your JVM? 32bits?

2011/2/15 Robert La Ferla <[hidden email]>:

> Can someone please upgrade Apache Commons IO from 1.4 to 2.0.1 in next
> release of Grails?  The current 1.4 version cannot handle copying of files >
> 2GB.  Version 2.x fixes this.
>
> --
> - --
> Robert La Ferla
> VP Engineering
> OMS SafeHarbor
>
> This message (and any attachments) contains confidential information and is
> protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete
> this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
> distribution, or the taking of any action based on this message, is strictly
> prohibited.
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:
>
>   http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email
>
>
>



--
Glaucio Guerra

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:

    http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Registering Beans Programatically

Antonio Pagano-2
In reply to this post by Robert La Ferla-6

Hi !..

i was wondering if someone can help me to know how to register beans programatically
to de Grails applicationContext.

What i want is NOT o use resouces.groovy because the beans im registering depends on 
the applicationContext already built, so if someone can help me i would apreciate any 
comments about it.

Thanks.


Antonio Pagano


--------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe from this list, please visit: http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Apache Commons IO 2.0.1

Robert La Ferla-6
In reply to this post by Robert La Ferla-6
On 2/15/2011 3:05 PM, Robert La Ferla wrote:
> Can someone please upgrade Apache Commons IO from 1.4 to 2.0.1 in next
> release of Grails?  The current 1.4 version cannot handle copying of
> files > 2GB.  Version 2.x fixes this.
>

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GRAILS-7262

--
- --
Robert La Ferla
VP Engineering
OMS SafeHarbor

This message (and any attachments) contains confidential information and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action based on this message, is strictly prohibited.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:

    http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Registering Beans Programatically

smaldini
In reply to this post by Antonio Pagano-2
http://grails.org/doc/latest/api/grails/spring/BeanBuilder.html

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 9:10 PM, Antonio Pagano <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi !..

i was wondering if someone can help me to know how to register beans programatically
to de Grails applicationContext.

What i want is NOT o use resouces.groovy because the beans im registering depends on 
the applicationContext already built, so if someone can help me i would apreciate any 
comments about it.

Thanks.


Antonio Pagano


--------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe from this list, please visit: http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email



--
Stéphane MALDINI

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Apache Commons IO 2.0.1

lucastex
In reply to this post by Robert La Ferla-6
Would be great to see this issue targeted to Grails 1.4, since 1.3.7 is already being tested to be released.

[]s,


Lucas Frare Teixeira .·.
- [hidden email]
- lucastex.com.br
- blog.lucastex.com
- twitter.com/lucastex


On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 6:11 PM, Robert La Ferla <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 2/15/2011 3:05 PM, Robert La Ferla wrote:
Can someone please upgrade Apache Commons IO from 1.4 to 2.0.1 in next release of Grails?  The current 1.4 version cannot handle copying of files > 2GB.  Version 2.x fixes this.


http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GRAILS-7262


--
- --
Robert La Ferla
VP Engineering
OMS SafeHarbor

This message (and any attachments) contains confidential information and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action based on this message, is strictly prohibited.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:

  http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email



Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Registering Beans Programatically

burtbeckwith
In reply to this post by Antonio Pagano-2
You can do it with code like this:

   def grailsApplication

   ...

   def beanDef = new GenericBeanDefinition(beanClass: MyBean,
      autowireMode:AbstractBeanDefinition.AUTOWIRE_BY_NAME)

   String beanName = '...'

   grailsApplication.mainContext.registerBeanDefinition beanName, beanDef

You can also specify the bean scope (e.g. if it's a prototype bean) and set other properties in the GenericBeanDefinition before registering it.

Burt

> Hi !..
>
> i was wondering if someone can help me to know how to register beans programatically
> to de Grails applicationContext.
>
> What i want is NOT o use resouces.groovy because the beans im registering depends on
> the applicationContext already built, so if someone can help me i would apreciate any
> comments about it.
>
> Thanks.
>
>
> Antonio Pagano
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit:

    http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Registering Beans Programatically

apagano

im doing :

def bb = new BeanBuilder( applicationContext );
                def binding =  new Binding()
                binding.setVariable( 'ctx', applicationContext );
                bb.setBinding( binding );
               
                bb.beans {
                        bean1( com.redsis.jbpm.utilidades.myBean ){
                                applicationContext = ctx;
                        }
                       
                        pengine( configuration : 'buildPengine');
                }

but dont know what to do next in order to autowire the beans.

Thanks!.
Antonio
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Registering Beans Programatically

apagano
Thanks Burt! it seems to work! im testing it.
Antonio
Loading...