| Application not found via JMX, attempting remote shutdown.

| Application not found via JMX, attempting remote shutdown.

José Vilmar Estácio de Souza
Hi all.
Again, please forgive me if this is not the correct list to place this problem.

I am running grails 3.1.3 in a VM created by vagrant.
When I try to stop my application using the stop-app command, I receive the following message:

| Shutting down application...
| Application not found via JMX, attempting remote shutdown.
| Error Command [stop-app] error: Connection refused to host: 10.0.2.15; nested
exception is:
    java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Use --stacktrace to see the full trace)
Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks.

--
Assinatura Informal José
        Vilmar, Telefones: 21 2555-2650 e 21 98868-0859, Skype: jvilmar