ApplicationContext not found in org.codehaus.groovy.grails.APPLICATION_CONTEXT attribute of servlet context

ApplicationContext not found in org.codehaus.groovy.grails.APPLICATION_CONTEXT attribute of servlet context

shaiw
Hi,

I finally managed to upgrade to Grails 2.1.1 with all up to date plugins and deploy it to JBoss 4.2.3 GA

I am also using Shiro plugin 1.2.0-snapshot.

When I start the server I am getting the following warning:

2012-12-10 17:39:06,872 WARN  [org.codehaus.groovy.grails.web.servlet.DefaultGrailsApplicationAttributes] ApplicationContext not found in org.codehaus.groovy.grails.APPLICATION_CONTEXT attribute of servlet context.

I don't know if it's related, but browsing to the application's base URL results in HTTP 404 Not Found.
So although it seams that my application is up and running with no other errors, I can't get to it in the browser.

Does anyone have any idea what could be the problem?

Thanks,
Shai

Re: ApplicationContext not found in org.codehaus.groovy.grails.APPLICATION_CONTEXT attribute of servlet context

marikanti@gmail.com
Hello,

I am facing similar issue after upgrading from grails 1.3.1 to 2.2.5.

Have you  found any solution yet ?