Authentication failed publish plugin

adriank
Hi,

It's been a while but I am trying to publish a new version of the `plugin grails-partition-tests` plugin (https://grails.org/plugin/partition-tests) and I keep getting a response of "Authentication failed - please try again." despite being able to successfully log in to http://grails.org/login. Is there something off with my credentials ?