Bean name clash - latest webflow has creates a conversationService which I already have defined in my app

Bean name clash - latest webflow has creates a conversationService which I already have defined in my app

micke_
Hi

I've just started to upgrade an application from Grails 2.2.4 to 2.4.4 and have run into an issue where a bean from webflow called 'conversationService' gets confused with a bean called 'conversationService' which exists in my application.

I get:
Caused by IllegalStateException: Cannot convert value of type [org.springframework.binding.convert.service.DefaultConversionService] to required type [conv.ConversationService] for property 'conversationService': no matching editors or conversion strategy found
->> 303 | innerRun in java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync

I've been reading a bit about namespaces for artefacts and I've seen it mentioned that grails will prefix them services the plugin name. And also read something about Grails creating a bean alias for when there is only one service with the name. But not sure how I'd use that.

Can I use some namespace functionality somehow? Or do I need to bite the bullet and change the name of my ConversationService bean to something else?

Cheers,
Micke