Best practice for google analytics

Herbert Baeuerle
Hi all,

I am trying to incorporate our urchin/google analytics account
java-script into the pages, so that I could track the user foot-print,
and find out where people spend lot of time on.

I have header and footer templates and put it in there, I can see it
with view source, but it's not working.

Is there a better place?

I appreciate any response.
Thanks
Herbert

Re: Best practice for google analytics

micke_
I'm using this plugin: http://www.grails.org/plugin/google-analytics
which works fine.

Don't expect to see your page views in analytics immediately though,
takes a while (24h or so) for them to appear (I think).

- micke

On 14 January 2011 14:25, Herbert Baeuerle <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to incorporate our urchin/google analytics account
> java-script into the pages, so that I could track the user foot-print,
> and find out where people spend lot of time on.
>
> I have header and footer templates and put it in there, I can see it
> with view source, but it's not working.
>
> Is there a better place?
>
> I appreciate any response.
> Thanks