Building portals for multiple devices?

Peter Klassen
Hi all,

while i do explore grails and it's approaches and i have no experiance with rails-like frameworks, will say, i'm a newbie: :-)

Is there a framework based way to implement portals or/and to combine often-used view fragements?

Is the support for multiple devices planned?

I know, that there is a lot to do at grails, but please be appreciative for my questions.

Thx in advance! Peter

Re: Building portals for multiple devices?

graemer
On 4/19/06, Peter Klassen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> while i do explore grails and it's approaches and i have no experiance with
> rails-like frameworks, will say, i'm a newbie: :-)
>
> Is there a framework based way to implement portals or/and to combine
> often-used view fragements?
Grails integrates with SiteMesh for this:
http://grails.org/Views+and+Layouts?nocache

And also see the render method and tag which allows you to render page
fragments:
http://grails.org/Controller+Dynamic+Methods#ControllerDynamicMethods-render
http://grails.org/Tag+-+render

> Is the support for multiple devices planned?
Possbly one day.:-)