Can someone please take a look on my question on stack overflow?

Can someone please take a look on my question on stack overflow?

Ankit Singh
I'm having some problem with database migration plugin with an old database that has gone out of sync with the domain classes.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/41843590/domain-classes-and-database-are-out-of-sync-in-grails