Can't get GORM Criteria to take a fetch mode

Can't get GORM Criteria to take a fetch mode

scryan
I am having a challenge with a simple query.  I am trying to set the fetch mode on a query so i can aggressively fetch a collection off of an object during the query.  It is trying to locate a method on the containing object.  Am I missing a closure or is the ordering incorrect?

Thanks

def c = Program.createCriteria()
      program = c.get() {
        eq ("id", 1l)