Can't make heads or tails of the new plugin system.

Can't make heads or tails of the new plugin system.

Dan Campbell
Hi,

I've read over

http://grails.github.io/grails-doc/3.0.x/guide/plugins.html#creatingAndInstallingPlugins

several times, but still can't understand how to install a plugin which was already upgraded to Grails 3.

We can't use the install-plugin command anymore.  Understood.

But the only information that the documentation seems to explain, is how to create a plugin yourself in Grails 3, and how to install a LOCAL plugin.

The plugin I want is not a local plugin; it's not on my system yet.

I just want to install a plugin that has been upgraded - clojure - without a lot of fuss, if possible.

RE: Can't make heads or tails of the new plugin system.

Brad Booth

You need to install it as gradle dependency.

http://grails-plugins.github.io/clojure/snapshot/guide/installation.html

Sent from my Windows 10 phone