Cannot register for Spring Framework forums

Cannot register for Spring Framework forums

dalew75
I keep failing on the image verification apparently, but that section just shows: "Image Verification
Input error: Invalid referer"

Since I had the same exact issue on the general contact form there (to report this issue), I couldn't report it there either.  So I'll try posting here

http://forum.springframework.org/register.php?do=register
Dale Wiggins
Architect/Developer
StudentUniverse

Re: Cannot register for Spring Framework forums

Andrew Eisenberg
Thanks for letting us know.  I'll get in touch with the technical
support.  What username are you trying to sign up with?

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 9:01 AM, dalew75 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I keep failing on the image verification apparently, but that section just
> shows: "Image Verification
> Input error: Invalid referer"
>
> Since I had the same exact issue on the general contact form there (to
> here
>
> http://forum.springframework.org/register.php?do=register

Re: Cannot register for Spring Framework forums

dalew75
dalewiggins
Dale Wiggins
Architect/Developer