Check if a Grails script is called from within a Grails plugin

Check if a Grails script is called from within a Grails plugin

Benjamin Wolff
Hi,

I wonder if there is a way to determine whether a Grails Gant script (in the /scripts/ folder) is invoked from a plugin. What I mean by 'invoked from a plugin' I mean invoking a grails command from a Grails plugin folder:

~/myplugin$ grails compile

In the scripts that are executed I would like to be able to determine whether the current project is a Grails plugin or a Grails app. Does anyone know whether this is possible?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Ben
Cheers,