Quantcast

Checkbox Doubts

williamcustodio
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to develop a system that let the user searches for datas on a database, for this a have a page x and a page y. In the page x i have many checkboxes defining how the search will be done, like by name or type, also in this page i put a search button that calls a method on the controller of the page y. My problem is how will i get the value of the checkboxes by the page y's controller? May anyone help me?

Re: Checkbox Doubts

sbglasius
Hey Wil,

You should address questions like these to the user list ([hidden email]). This is the dev list of the grails framework

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards,
Søren Berg Glasius

Hedevej 1, Gl. Rye, DK-8680 Ry, Denmark
Mobile: (+45)40449188, Skype: sbglasius