Class Diagram Plugin Not Working

kavithasanthosh
Hi,

I have installed class diagram plugin according to the plugin instruction and installed graphiz.

I have also specified the full path of the executable graphwiz program as:

grails.graphviz.dot.executable = "C:/Program Files/Graphviz2.26.3/bin" in the config.groovy

But when i try to access my classdiagram it is blank and when i click on legend it is also blank .

I tried clicking on preferences and  clicking on update.. It is not doing nothing.

What am I doing wrong..

Any help would be greatly appreciated .

Thanks,
Kavitha.

Re: Class Diagram Plugin Not Working

robelsner
I think you have to actually configure the full path to the EXE,
including the filename and .EXE extension.

Rob

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 4:00 PM, kavithasanthosh <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have installed class diagram plugin according to the plugin instruction
> and installed graphiz.
>
> I have also specified the full path of the executable graphwiz program as:
>
> grails.graphviz.dot.executable = "C:/Program Files/Graphviz2.26.3/bin" in

Re: Class Diagram Plugin Not Working

kavithasanthosh
I uninstalled and did a grails clean and reinstalled. It works now..Thanks..