Class 'myClassName' already exists in package 'myPackageName'

Class 'myClassName' already exists in package 'myPackageName'

bilalahmed
I suddently started facing strange issue while working on my grails application using IntelliJ. I have different domain classes and some other classes under src/groovy. When I move to some class to make some changes, I get error that this class already exists in package while I don't have. I tried to re-named it using re-factor but after that too I get the same error.
can anybody guide me that what's wrong there ? Or I did something wrong ?
Thanks in Advance :-)