ConfigurationHolder.getConfig() is deprecated

ConfigurationHolder.getConfig() is deprecated

zoran119
I have an application which has gone through a number of upgrades (now running as 2.1.1) and shows me this warning. Is this to be expected or is there something I should do to rectify this warning?

WARN  23/Jan/2013:10:09:33,803 [localhost-startStop-1] grails.util.GrailsUtil - [DEPRECATED] Method ConfigurationHolder.getConfig() is deprecated and will be removed in a future version of Grails.

Re: ConfigurationHolder.getConfig() is deprecated

zoran119
I didn't ask my question correctly... I'm not using ConfigurationHolder anywhere (searched through the source) and I still get the warning message. Any idea why that might be?

Re: ConfigurationHolder.getConfig() is deprecated

sergiomichels
Maybe it come from a plugin that you using.

--
Sérgio Michels

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:20 PM, zoran119 <[hidden email]> wrote:
I didn't ask my question correctly... I'm not using ConfigurationHolder
anywhere (searched through the source) and I still get the warning message.
Any idea why that might be?

Re: ConfigurationHolder.getConfig() is deprecated

jeffpogo
It is probably used in plugins.

Re: ConfigurationHolder.getConfig() is deprecated

hassan.alami
jeffpogo wrote
It is probably used in plugins.
Thanks, in my case it came from grails resources plugin version 1.1.6