Quantcast

Configuring SprigSecurity in Grails 2.3.8 ?

Configuring SprigSecurity in Grails 2.3.8 ?

drearyDragon
Folks,

I have been trying to set up the Spring Security Core 2.0 plugin in my project. I have just started off and am designing the login page. Kindly suggest me around this. I am working using GGTS - 3.5.1 which uses grails - 2.3.8.

Regards,
Apurv