Consideration On Domain Classes and Inheritance

Consideration On Domain Classes and Inheritance

Tamer
Hi everybody,

I wrote some considerations derived from my recent experience with domain classes, inheritance and @Delegate annotation.

here you can find it:

Gorm Domain Classes: Multiple Inheritance problem, Composition and some tips

I would like to have some feedback on that, either on the underline concept and how I esposed it throught examples.

It would be great have some feedback especially from grails dev teams about what i wrote at the end:

"
.. This is due to the fact that @Delegate annotation is from Groovy, not from Grails. So it cannot be aware about all GORM-related issues.
I really hope that guys from Grails team come up early with a Grails version of this annotation that takes into consideration all this facts.
.."

Thank everybody for your time! :)