Contributing to Grails user guide - public repo

Contributing to Grails user guide - public repo

pledbrook
Hi,

At the suggestion of Rodrigo, I'm opening up a clone of the Grails
user guide project on GitHub:

    https://github.com/pledbrook/grails-doc

Either send me an email with your GitHub ID or send me a GitHub
message asking for access. I will then make you a collaborator on the
project so you can commit directly to it. Accepted changes in the
above project will be merged back into the main project on a regular
basis.

You may still fork the main repository and submit pull requests if
you'd like. This is just an alternative approach to getting your
changes into the main repository.

Regards,

Peter

--