Controlling Resources plugin

John Moore
I'm working on a Grails 2.2.4 web application, and am having a bit of a problem with, I assume, the Resources plugin. I've never explicitly configured it as such (which is where the problem lies, perhaps). But on a number of pages, when I view them with Firebug, I can see that it's loading two versions of a particular stylesheet, say, one with a /static/ prefix and one without.

How can I configure things to ensure that I only get the one? Or, perhaps, how I can completely disable the plugin so that it never tries to serve up a /static/ version of anything? That would do for me. I would uninstall the plugin but I have the sense that it's now integral to the working of a Grails application, is it not?