Could Not Render gsp page.while using Twitter Bootstrap plugin.

Could Not Render gsp page.while using Twitter Bootstrap plugin.

sivarcdac
Hai  Friends,

                I have working on the grails version 2.3.8 and i have installed the twitter bootstrap plugin version 3.2

in that i have configured main.gsp layout ny follows,

<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>
    <g:layoutTitle/>
    <r:layoutResources/>
</head>
    <g:layoutBody/>
    <r:layoutResources/>

[U]and in my index.gsp file[/U]

i have attached the line

<r:require modules="bootstrap"/>

as by following the twitter bootstrap plugin,

in my index page there is button called "Agree" as per the requirement when i click the button it should render the login page.
but while i am using this "<r:require modules="bootstrap"/>" in my index page for the use of twitter bootstrap.its not rendering when i delete this line its rendering the login page.

Could please any body help for me,

Thanks in Advance,

        R.Siva