Create a Grails project to work with Vaadin

Create a Grails project to work with Vaadin

Ruben Suardi
Hi guys mi name is Ruben and I'm interested in knowing how do I create and deploy this kind of project, maybe with an Vaadin example.
I'm having some trouble and I'm lost. I've done almost all the examples I've found on INTERNET but nothing works. I'm working with Intellij IDEA 14.
I know this is not stackoverflow but any help would be great!!