CruiseControl

Dierk König
Hiall,

we now have a CruiseControl 2.2.0 running as a continuous integration
build for Grails.

Build results are available under http://build.canoo.com/grails and
posted to mailto: scm at grails.codehaus.org.

The CC will start the /cruise/build.xml, which currently does nothing
more then relaying to /build.xml. By enhancing /cruise/build.xml, we
can steer the CC process.

The CC itself is out-of-the-box with almost no customization.
We may want to improve that later.

The admin console is not accessible to the public.

Other work to do next:
- make /cruise/build.xml do a cvs update -d -P
- call and report the unit tests

The build support can be reached by replying to a generated
scm mail (not listed here to avoid spamming).

cheers
Mittie

RE: CruiseControl

Dierk König
> Other work to do next:
> - make /cruise/build.xml do a cvs update -d -P

done

RE: CruiseControl

Dierk König
> Other work to do next:
> - call and report the unit tests

done.

http://build.canoo.com/grails/

There are 5 of 80 tests currently failing, that also fail on
my local checkout on WinXP.

So the next step is to sort out the test failures and have
a clean cc build.

cheers
Mittie

Re: CruiseControl

> > Other work to do next:
> > - call and report the unit tests
>
> done.
Great!

> http://build.canoo.com/grails/
>
> There are 5 of 80 tests currently failing, that also fail on
> my local checkout on WinXP.

Yeh I'm aware of these ones failing, I will correct them soon, its a
complicated one to fix as i need to reproduce a unique set of
circumstances and as i discussed with Guillaume i was having trouble
reproducing those.. but i think I have thought of a solution which i
will implement soon

> So the next step is to sort out the test failures and have
> a clean cc build.

Absolutely. BTW I noticed you changed the Navigation page in
confluence, the navigation is no longer built from this following the
redesign as it was too restrictive, to add this you actually have to
modify the template.. I know its a bit of a pain but i dont image us
adding top level sections too often..

I will add it shortly...

Graeme